Since 2011, I have run a successful small business in the technology arena. You can read a detailed account of my startup, including my business philosophy, here (link forthcoming).
On a limited basis I am willing to offer free business coaching to people with serious intentions of running their own business, especially with the intention of living a particular lifestyle (i.e., lifestyle entrepreneurship). I can offer insight with the following:
- Inspiration, purpose, and goals of owning a business
- Bootstrapping versus outside investments
- Idea creation and market discovery
- Market validation strategies
- Business models (consulting-based, product-based, SaaS, etc)
- Product development
- Finding contractors and employees
- Manualizing and systematizing a business
- Work-life balance
If you are interested then please contact me and we will set up a time to meet in person or talk over the phone. I do not have time to coach via email, unfortunately. Preference will be given to those who can work best within my schedule.
I am not an expert in any area of business and am in no way responsible for the success of your business. I am simply going to offer you insight based on my experience as an entrepreneur. Whether you decide to implement all or none of what I suggest is totally up to you.